3rd Swiss WTBF 2017 Rule and Regulations
Application Closing Date: 13.06.2017
Tournament Draw Schedule Finalised: 15.06.2017
Registration and Fees
- Registration shall be done via internet with the aid of the country co-ordinate.
- Application Fee (Includes Match Fee, Yonex mavis 300 Nylon )
- Single : CHF 25
- Double: CHF20 each
- Second game is 5 CHF less
- Free car parking is available at the venue.
- The only applicants who paid the fees on or before the closing date will be considered in the development of tournament draw schedule.
- Application closing date will not be extended and all the candidates are required to pay the fees on or before the closing date.
- Candidates with any other shoes are not allowed to participate.
- only indoor Shoes allowed
- A complete draw schedule for the day will be available 30 minutes before the start time. All the participants are required to present at the allocated court number at least 10 minutes before their match start time.
- All the matches will be played as per WTBF rules and regulations and the tournament committee has full authority to change the point system and match schedule at any time.
- Shuttlecock will be provided by WTBF and it will be “Yonex mavis 300 Nylon”.
- WTBF has no liability for any injury occurs during the tournament and all the participants are required to arrange their own insurance
- All the participants are required to present their ID proof (Passport or driver’s licence) to verify their names and age.